Let’s add another recipe to our breakfast recipes. It is also one of the easy breakfast recipes.
Mostly it is made in South India for breakfast.
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 4 green chillies
- Turmeric powder
- 1/3 teas spoon salt
- 2 table spoon of basan
- 1 table spoon rise flour
1) Chop tomatoes, onion, green chillies and coriander.
2) Mix well and add turmeric powder and salt. Again mix thoroughly.
3) Add basan and rice flour. Add little water.
4) Consistency of the mixture should be medium.
5) Put frying pan on the gas. When pan is hot, spread 2-3 tea spoon oil on the pan.
6) Take 1 table spoon of the mixture and spread it on the pan (like dosa)
7) Add little oil drops on the omelette from the above.
8) When it is golden brown from the bottom, turn the upside down. Add oil drops from above.
9) Fry enough to make it crispy.
10) Hot Tomato Omelette is ready to serve.
11) It can be served with the tomato ketchup or coconut chutney or both.
If pan is not hot enough, omelette may stick to pan.