Dosa is made from rise batter. But today, we are going to learn how to make Moong Dal Dosa or Moong Dal – Oats Dosa. Again it is healthy breakfast for kids.
Now let’s see the ingredient required to make Moong Dal – Oats Dosa.
Moong Dal – 1 cup
Oats – ½ cup
Green Chilies – 2 (medium size)
Ginger – approximately 1/3 inch
Jeera – 1/3 teaspoon
Salt – as per taste
Now our ingredients are ready, let’s start making dosa.
1) Soak the moong dal in water for approximately 4 hours.
2) Fry the oats in pan without oil for 1-2 minutes.
3) Now soaked moong dal, fired oats, green chilies, ginger and jeera, blend well in mixer.
4) Add salt as per taste.
5) Consistency of the mixture should be medium.
6) Now our dosa mixture is ready.
7) Put pan on gas. Apply some butter to pan. Make round dosa on the pan.
8) Make doas golden brown from the both side.
9) Our Moong Dal – Oats Dosa is ready to serve.
10) It can be served with tomato ketchup or coconut chutney.
Not much ingredients are required. Preparation time is also less.
Healthy breakfast/snack is ready for everyone!!!
1) Don’t worry if you don’t have oats. You can make it without oats as well.
2) You can add fruit salt to our dosa mixture if you want to make dosa fluffier.