Let’s make Sunday breakfast special with paneer recipe i.e. paneer cutlet.
We have seen how to make paneer at home as well. Let’s see ingredients required to make paneer cutlets.
- 200 gm of paneer
- 4 smashed potatoes
- 2 chopped onions
- 5 bread slices
- 1 cup chopped cabbage
- 1 cup chopped coriander
- Lemon juice (of 1 lemon)
- 1 flat tea spoon salt
- ½ cup Maida
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 5-6 green chilies (make paste)
1) Add paneer, smashed potatoes, chopped onions, chopped cabbage, chopped coriander, chili paste, salt and lemon juice in vessel and mix well. Add salt as per taste.
2) Make bread crumbs from 5 bread slices and add then in the above mixture.
3) Create cutlets of the mixture in the shape and size you want. Different shapes like heart, oval etc. are available in the market you can use those as well.
4) Add little salt and water in the maida to make paste.
5) Now first role the cutlet in maida paste and then in bread crumbs one by one and shallow fry them in the frying pan.
6) When it is golden brown from all sides it is ready.
7) Paneer cutlets can be served with tomato ketchup or coconut chutney.
So try Paneer Cutlets this Sunday (or basically whenever you have time J ).